Media Match Inc
About the Job
The Wardrobe Assistant will support efficiently with a sense of style in our wardrobe department. Candidates should have experience in design and style along with good sewing skills.
• Responsible for supporting, laundering, and keeping organized our inventory
• Keeping control of all garments used for all Programs
• Assist and support the head of the department organize a large array of clothing
• Purchasing any necessary attire, catalog, and do the necessary alteration and maintaining clothing in clean and crisp condition
• Monitoring garment quality and control all dry clean clothes in and out
• 1 to 2 years experience in a TV Production or Wardrobe Department setting
• Some tailoring or alteration/seamstress experience required
• Excellent customer service skills
• Have good attention to detail
• Excellent written, verbal, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressure fast paced environment, usually with tight and changing deadlines
• Bilingual: Fluency in written & spoken English/Spanish is mandatory
• Fashion degree preferred but not required
• Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA. [no relocations]
• Must be willing to work long hours, holidays and weekends on short notice.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must possess valid CA Driver’s license and a good driving record.
• Must be 18 years or older
Media Match Inc
Website : http://www.media-match.com/
Media Match is an online database of over 100,000 TV and film professionals' resumes and availabilities, and an up to date TV and film jobs board for new openings in the film and TV production business across the United States. Owing to Media Match's unique cross-referenced matching and searching facility, entertainment industry job seekers are alerted to new TV jobs and film jobs, which match their skill set, as soon as they are posted on the site. Companies have the capability to search the Media Match resume database directly. As a result of this high-quality matching, the site has already become a standard among TV and film production companies and broadcasters in the USA.