Work for a successful organization where you can make a difference…and receive the rewards.
If you are interested in growing your experience and skills in an exciting environment,
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is continually looking for talent to continue our great legacy of honest work and satisfied customers.
Our benefits include:
401k with company match
Sick pay benefits
Discounts on automotive services
Educational and training benefits
5 day work week
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
would like to review your qualifications for potential job opportunities available at our individual shops across the south western US. We are one of the most recognized and trusted brand names in brakes with over 100 stores. We are seeking to fill the following positions in our locations:
• Auto Technician / Master Tech / Master Mechanic / Mechanic
Bi-lingual – English / Spanish a huge plus!
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. shops in your area now offer full repair services including: brakes, oil changes, tune-ups, fluid flushes, wheel alignment/balancing, front end repair, air conditioning, scheduled maintenance services and more.
(Services vary by location, so check with the shop nearest you for the full range of service offerings).
• 3 Years Automotive Repair Experience
• High School Graduate
• Computer Knowledge
• Must have own tools
• Valid Driver’s License
• Must be a team player
Techs must meet these requirements:
• Diagnoses and repairs to specifications – brake and hydraulic, and/or undercar, electrical cooling system, suspension alignment, air conditioning computer systems and general maintenance.
• Adequately explains technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
• Continuously learns new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
• Keeps store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
• Maintains an organized and neat shop environment.
Paid ASE certification upon passing test.
Great benefits include 401k, Retirement plan, medical and dental insurance, paid vacation and competitive pay. 5 day work week. Up to $22.00/hr flat rate DOE ASE and other Certification.
At Participating Locations.
Please email your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
PLEASE INDICATE WHICH POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT LINE.
Visit our website for more information today:
****Keywords: motor, chassis, repair, automotive, mechanic, engine, auto, automotive mechanic, auto tech, ASE, A.S.E., car repair, auto repair, salesperson, salesman, saleswoman, selling, inside sales, outside sales, account executive, AE, automotive, auto, auto sales, used car sales, manager, retail, retail manager, sales manager, shop manager, chain, management, motor, chassis, repair, automotive mechanic, auto tech, bilingual, bi-lingual,
motor, chasis, reparar, automotriz, mecánico, motor, auto, mecánico automotriz, técnico auto, ASE, A.S.E., reparación carros, reparación auto, vendedor, representante, vendedora, vendiendo, ventas internas, ventas externas, executivo de cuenta, AE, automotriz, auto, venta autos, venta autos usados, gerente, menudeo, gerente menudeo, gerente ventas, gerente taller, cadena, gerencia, motor, chasis, reparar, mecánico automotriz, técnico auto, bilingüe, bi-lingüe,