Creates program content and manages the technical production process for both live and recorded radio programs
• Undertakes key technical and administrative responsibilities as well as assists in planning and producing live conservative talk radio program
• Generates topics and ideas for host and Executive Producer.
• Researches information, obtains materials and assists with contacting and scheduling guests.
• Prepares daily audio clips and news bites for use on air and online.
• Runs board during live program and produces best of audio and content for non-live broadcasts.
• Assists with listener emails and call screening.
• Works with digital content, audio/video/text to extend show content across digital media and social platforms.
• Uses various broadcasting technologies such as soundboards and editing/production software.
• Schedules and monitors the radio stream during live recordings.
• Assists saving show recordings, archiving show files and post-production editing as directed.
• Evening hours required
• Strong knowledge of and passion for conservative talk radio and conservative political media.
• Ability to generate original ideas, and to think creatively about how to communicate them to audiences; has comprehensive knowledge of subjects relevant to specific radio genres
• Excellent writing and storytelling skills; ability to tailor and adapt content for different audiences and platforms (digital/on-air).
• Knowledgeable of the radio market, different station/program styles, audience demographics
• Knows how to use a variety of recording equipment and to operate different radio studios
• Excellent communication skills.
• Stress tolerance: ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure, and to react quickly to changes
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities, multi task and meet tight deadlines
• Full knowledge of the law, rules and industry regulations around radio production; knows when it is necessary, and how to acquire, relevant clearances and licenses
• Proficient with Nexgen, Adobe Audition, Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• 3 years’ experience as Radio Producer and/or Assistant Producer for a local or national talk radio program
• 4-year college degree preferred
• None required
New York, NY: 125 West 55th Street, 10019
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx
Website : http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. was founded in San Antonio, TX with the purchase of a single radio station in 1972. After decades of growing media assets globally, the company has become one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies, operating as CC Media Holdings (OTCBB:CCMO). Clear Channel consists of two main media businesses: Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (NYSE: CCO) and the wholly owned Clear Channel Media and Entertainment. Between these divisions, Clear Channel focuses on providing a spectrum of multi-platform advertising and marketing opportunities for partners and world-class entertainment for listeners and users.