Media Match Inc
About the Job
Estrella TV has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and creative Associate Producer on a News Show. The Associate Producer will work closely with the Producer and Director to help guide and create a live, daily broadcast.
• Conceptualize and enterprise story ideas.
• Field and/or segment produce, web production and social media posting.
• Assist with editing show segments; book guest; coordinate script and story line with correct video and graphics.
• Help prepare and develop news rundown.
• Work with Reporters in the developing the content of the stories and materials.
• Exceptional writer and storyteller.
• 1- 2 years previous experience in line producing, writing news stories, and live TV production including control room, graphics and Avid editing.
• Positive attitude, team player with excellent multitasking and organizational ability.
• Familiarity with and passion for news.
• PC proficient and knowledgeable with iNews software.
• Knowledgeable and proficient in using social media platforms.
• Thrive in a fast paced environment; ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Bilingual: Fluent in English/Spanish; strong oral communicator in both languages.
• BA in communications, journalism or equivalent.
• Must be willing to work in Burbank, [no relocations]
• Must be willing to work long hours, holidays and weekends on short notice.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must possess valid CA Driver’s license and a good driving
• Must be 18 years or older
Media Match Inc
Website : http://www.media-match.com/
Media Match is an online database of over 100,000 TV and film professionals' resumes and availabilities, and an up to date TV and film jobs board for new openings in the film and TV production business across the United States. Owing to Media Match's unique cross-referenced matching and searching facility, entertainment industry job seekers are alerted to new TV jobs and film jobs, which match their skill set, as soon as they are posted on the site. Companies have the capability to search the Media Match resume database directly. As a result of this high-quality matching, the site has already become a standard among TV and film production companies and broadcasters in the USA.