Fox Sports Interactive Media, LLC
FOX Sports North is searching for a Sales Assistant/Client Service Coordinator to join their Sales team in Minneapolis The position is responsible for coordinating local accounts that air on the network by working with the local Account Executives and the General Sales Manager (GSM), from sales planning through execution to delivery. Duties include ensuring all clients air properly; order entry, make goods and posting; and interfacing directly with the Traffic and Production departments to ensure execution and delivery of contractual obligations. In addition, this position is extremely involved with client hospitality by maintaining strong relationships with the proper personnel at team partners.
• Order entry, make good management & posting duties – including, but not limited to: creating and maintaining client orders and ensuring contractual requirements are satisfied; make good and discrepancy resolution; providing air checks when requested.
• Ensures that all information provided to local Account Executives and General Sales Manager is accurate and complete, including programming information, ratings, traffic deadlines, element production schedules.
• Maintaining and ensuring the accuracy of game element/feature grids.
• Pulls reports from Media Monitors and Scarborough for market research purposes.
• Administrative duties such as maintaining office supply inventory, point-of-contact for I-9s, IT and Operations issues, travel, event planning.Provide support on ticket distribution/allocation for local clients.
• This position requires a high school diploma or equivalency - Bachelor's degree in preferred.
• A minimum of 1-2 years' experience in television production and sales, including a working knowledge of television sales, ratings, and delivery is preferred.
• Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint is needed.
• Knowledge of Wide Orbit Traffic Systems is a plus.
• Great oral and written and oral communication skills are required.
• Outstanding organization and project management skills are required.
• The ability to work independently, and as part of a team is required.
• The capability to multitask and deal effectively with changing priorities and deadlines is essential.
• The ability to work flexible hours is necessary.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox Sports Networks
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing 21st Century FOX's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing partnerships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Broadcasting Company; FS1, FS2; FOX Sports Regional Networks, their affiliated regional web sites and national programming; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes and FOX College Sports. In addition, FOX Sports also encompasses FOX Sports Digital, which includes FOXSports.com, FOX Sports GO, Whatifsports.com and Yardbarker.com. Also included in the Group are FOX's interests in joint-venture businesses Big Ten Network and BTN 2Go, as well as a licensing agreement that established the FOX Sports Radio Network.
Contact the Employer
Please tell this employer that you found the listing at EntertainmentCareers.Net
Reference: ECNJOBID-74-120-248-213 in the application.
Fox Sports Interactive Media, LLC
Website : http://www.foxsportsflorida.com/