* Must have active or ability to obtain TS/SCI w CI Poly *
Performs installation, removal, termination and testing of communications cables related to Critical computer room raised-floor equipment and other site-related communication cable requirements.
* Performs other general electrical, maintenance and communication cable installation-related duties as required.
* Installs/removes communication cables (fiber and copper), determines proper communication cable routing/termination and installs connections on fiber and copper communication cables.
* Installs communications cable tray, installs power feeds in a Critical Computer Room Raised-Floor environment.
* Installs conduit/cables for general site-related electrical applications.
* Performs other general maintenance-related duties.
* Works overtime (both scheduled and emergency), after hours (early morning or late night), weekends and holidays as required.
* Pager duty and associated responsibilities.
* Complies with all Fluor Corporation safety requirements and programs.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.