KXAN / KBVO-CA / KBVO / KNVA
Position/Title: Digital Account Executive
We are seeking a sales professional with strong digital-business acumen. The Digital Account Executive must demonstrate a passion for selling comprehensive digital solutions through developing strategic business solutions. The Digital Account Executive will be responsible for uncovering sales opportunities in everything from Tier 1 and 2 agencies to local direct advertisers.
The Digital Account Executive (DAE) will report to the local Digital Sales Director and will be responsible for aggressively pursuing digital media advertising sales. The DAE will sell all of Hyfn’s suite of digital products including display, mobile, video, social media, SEM and SEO.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 1/5/2018
Closing Date: 2/5/2018
City: Austin - 78701
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3 years of Digital Sales experience and/or digital agency experience preferred, and demonstrate sales methodologies
• Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Comprehensive working knowledge of digital media, internet properties, inventory, and sales tools
• Strong oral, problem solving, communications, writing, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Must be highly self-driven, demonstrate great initiative, display a professional demeanor, exude high energy and show attention to detail.
• Must be a confident, flexible, multi-tasker, and be able to work independently.
Success in this role will be achieved by obtaining new customers by networking and prospecting, monitoring and understanding competitors, self-directed education and awareness of digital media trends. This position is salary base plus uncapped
• Generating new leads by making cold calls, calling on inactive accounts, prospecting new business opportunities while maintaining strong relationships with existing accounts
• Selling digital advertising solutions that are priced on rates that typically include metrics such as page views, ad impressions, click-throughs, & time visible.
• Identifying and understanding the clients’ advertising needs and developing ideal marketing solutions.
• Creating and delivering customized sales presentations in person, via phone and/or via webinars.
• Driving sales growth within assigned territory. Meeting or (preferably) exceeding sales goals by utilizing creative resources to achieve results.
• Ability to make decisions and solve problems, while collaborating with teammates and utilizing all resources available.
• Provide creative and innovative solutions for customers utilizing industry trends, selling techniques and digital product knowledge.
Contact: Apply online at: https://nexstar.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/JobSearch/viewAll
Job Req #: 7213
***** EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VETERANS/DISABLED *****
KXAN / KBVO-CA / KBVO / KNVA
Nexstar Media Group