Tennis Channel is seeking an experienced Segment Producer for various projects in its Production Department. The Segment Producer will work closely with Producers and Senior Producers to produce one or more individual segments of a multi-segment production which may also contain individual segments produced by others. The pace is fast, and occasional long hours, nights and weekends are part of the job. Both domestic and international travel may be required for various shoots. Potential to produce live studio and/or remote segments and/or entire shows.
include but are not limited to:
• Creates story lines for segments
• Uses a creative approach to visually present stories
• Makes decisions on what stories will air
• Organizes materials for segments
• Supervises Associate Producers
• Edits story materials and ensures guidelines are followed
• Maintains knowledge of equipment available to edit materials
• Produces content for multimedia platform
• College degree required
• At least 2 years’ experience as a Producer on a cable or network show
• Former domestic & international field production experience
• Excellent references
• A love for the game of tennis and knowledge about the professional game is necessary.
• Ability to pre-edit/layout projects in Avid
• Experience supervising edits
• Residence in Los Angeles area
• Must have your own personal transportation
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Tennis Channel is a 24-hour broadcast television and online streaming network dedicated to both the sport and the lifestyle of Tennis. Our network is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by the top MSOs, as well as DirecTV and DISH Network.
Tennis Channel is part of the Sinclair Broadcast Group. The Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country today. Sinclair owns and operates programs or provides services to 173 stations located in 81 geographically diverse markets and our Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Contact the Employer
Please tell this employer that you found the listing at EntertainmentCareers.Net
Reference: ECNJOBID-74-120-248-126 in the application.
Website : http://www.thetennischannel.com