Careers Center | Promotions Producer, Dayshift
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to for a job.
Promotions Producer, Dayshift
13 hours ago
(6/7/2018 2:31 PM)
Production and Programming
Department: Creative Services
Reports To: Director, Creative Services
• Work with Creative Services management and Senior Producer on maintaining brand direction, implementing strategy and managing production needs.
• Conceive, write & produce daily topical promotional messages for late & morning news shows
• Conceive, write & produce promotional messages for targeted special reports
• Liaison with News dept. on day-to-day promotion & marketing needs
• Conceive, write and produce image promotion
• Assist with syndicated and network promotion “tag & bag”, as needed
• Assist in maintenance of promotional inventory, systems and archives
• Other related duties, as assigned by Creative Services management
• Marketing / Production education / experience required. BA Pred.
• Must provide sample reel of work
• Strong writing, producing and editing skills a must
• Demonstrable production values
• Ability to direct talent
• Adobe Creative Suite proficiency a must
• Experience with broadcast graphics and animation a plus
• Working knowledge of Vizrt a plus
• Must be able to work weekends and holidays, if required.
• Proven ability to work under pressure, meet strict deadlines, and manage multiple assignments
•Proactive, self-starter attitude a plus
•Must be willing to submit to a background check. Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
Equal Employment Opportunity
Tribune Media Company (NYSE: TRCO) is home to a diverse portfolio of television and digital properties driven by quality news, entertainment, and sports programming. Tribune Media is comprised of Tribune Broadcasting's 42 owned or operated local television stations reaching more than 50 million households, national entertainment network WGN America, whose reach is approaching 80 million households, Tribune Studios, and a variety of digital applications and websites commanding 60 million monthly unique visitors online. Tribune Media also includes Chicago's WGN-AM and the national multicast networks Antenna TV and THIS TV. Additionally, the Company owns and manages a significant number of real estate properties across the U.S. and holds a variety of investments, including a 31% equity interest in TV Food Network and a 32% equity interest in CareerBuilder. For more information please visit ****Now
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed