Sony Pictures Digital Inc.
Coordinator, Asset Management
Under the supervision of VP Asset Management, this position is responsible for the accurate documentation and movement of assets to and from film laboratories, post production vendors, data vendors, domestic and international archives, as well as supporting the manufacturing process. Coordinates asset-related projects from inception to completion and provides overall department/vendor/internal client liaison functions for asset management including issuing Purchase Orders for manufacturing work, and tracking project status.
• Coordinates the scheduling of evaluation and manufacturing of assets to meet delivery requirements, including overseeing delivery of elements to vendors and return to SPE facilities.
• Liaisons with Asset management staff on all asset manufacturing projects to ensure elements are created and delivered according to specific timelines and proper specifications.
• Creates purchase orders in conjunction with Technical Specialists for evaluation, manufacturing and mastering projects.
• Tracks the workflow of projects from research through delivery of titles for mastering, including external vendor/internal client relations. Includes preparation of activity reports as necessary, entry of data into asset tracking databases.
• Documents assets in Inventory system Xytech (Gold) according to best practices, and with attention to detail.
• Supports and tracks asset loans with external archives, in coordination with Technical Specialists.
• Performs other duties as may be required or assigned
This position requires 3~5 years experience working within the film and video industry, technical understanding of production and post production, technical knowledge of film and videotape elements, and experience with industry standards of quality management. Excellent organizational skills required, including working knowledge of scheduling and coordinating work at post production, film and video facilities. Written and oral communication skills, including Microsoft Windows (Excel), required. Education: minimum High School diploma. College-level courses in film, video production, or degree in Film or Television is recommended.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
USA - Culver City - Studio Lot - Stewart Bldg
Contact the Employer
Please tell this employer that you found the listing at EntertainmentCareers.Net
Reference: ECNJOBID-74-120-248-213 in the application.
Sony Pictures Digital Inc.
Website : http://www.sonypictures.com