Part-Time Production Assistant (International)
The Part-time Production Assistant will provide production support to our International teams.
• Assist Producers and Associate Producers in securing and organizing production materials for promos and presentations.
• Assist Senior Producer with the African Network, ESPN on Kwese.
• Develop a working relationship with Promotion team in South Africa.
• Produce assigned promos, working closely with Producers and Senior Producers.
• Screen and log video tapes.
• Source highlights from the ESPN videotape library.
• Careful attention to detail and quality standards.
• Essential Functions:
• Assist producers in assembling elements, highlights and features.
• Log and clip highlights from events.
• Develop abilities to facilitate career advancement and a promotion to associate producer. These include producing special features, highlight packages from studio shows and graphics.
• Must have a solid international sports background.
• Must be a team player with a professional demeanor and a strong work ethic.
• Bi-lingual (English/Spanish preferred).
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Bachelor's degree in television or related field experience desired.
*There is no relocation assistance with this position*
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Contact the Employer
Please tell this employer that you found the listing at EntertainmentCareers.Net
Reference: ECNJOBID-74-120-248-213 in the application.
Website : http://www.espn.com
ESPN, Inc., The Worldwide Leader in Sports, is the leading multinational, multimedia sports entertainment company featuring the broadest portfolio of multimedia sports assets with over 50 business entities. Sports media assets include ESPN on ABC, six domestic cable television networks (ESPN, launched in 1979; ESPN2; ESPN Classic; ESPNEWS; ESPN Deportes; ESPNU), ESPN HD and ESPN2 HD (high-definition simulcast services of ESPN and ESPN2, respectively), ESPN Regional Television, ESPN International (31 international networks and syndication), ESPN Radio, ESPN.com, ESPN The Magazine, ESPN Enterprises, ESPN Zones (sports-themed restaurants licensed by ESPN), and other growing new businesses including ESPN360.com (Broadband), ESPN Mobile Properties (wireless), ESPN On Demand, ESPN Interactive and ESPN PPV. Based in Bristol, Ct., ESPN is 80 percent owned by ABC, Inc., which is an indirect subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company. The Hearst Corporation holds a 20 percent interest in ESPN.