Los Angeles, CA, United States
Feb 17, 2022
Full Time Job
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Sports is currently seeking a Senior Coordinator, Programming & Acquisitions to join our team in Los Angeles. This role primarily supports the acquisition of non-core **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Sports programming. In addition to maintaining relationships with external partners, this position is also responsible for coordinating communication within the company and collaborates with the scheduling team to leverage programming opportunities.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare and update department documents that support the evaluation and negotiation process of new acquisitions
• Update and maintain the document that briefs department leadership on the general sports rights landscape
• Track and maintain communication flow within the department and company
• Ensure that all internal stakeholders are aware of incoming programming and contractual obligations
• Be the point of contact for day-to-day requests from suppliers: rating requests, clearance reports, etc.
• Perform administrative tasks including meeting coordination, presentation preparation, booking travel, expenses etc.
• Complete other programming projects as assigned
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 1 or more years working in an office environment at an administrative or coordinator level
• Proficiency in MS Office software with particular emphasis on Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
• Capacity to collaborate with others
• Be a self-starter work independently as well as in conjunction with team executives
• Superior attention to detail; excellent organizational, written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Capability to work well in a fast-paced environment using confidential information
• Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently to meet deadlines and re-prioritize work
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's Degree
• TV industry experience
• Programming, Scheduling, Research, Acquisitions
At **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Sports
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Sports is the umbrella entity representing **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, the business has ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Sports includes the sports television arm of the **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Network; FS1, FS2, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Soccer Plus and **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Deportes. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Sports' digital properties include **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.Sports.com and the **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Sports App, which provides live streaming video of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Sports content, instant scores, stats and alerts to iOS and Android devices. Additionally, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Sports and social broadcasting platform, Caffeine jointly own Caffeine Studios which creates exclusive eSports, sports and live entertainment content. Also included in **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Sports' portfolio are **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.'s interests in joint-venture business Big Ten Network as well as a licensing agreement that established the **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Sports Radio Network.
**** in the application.